Time Tax’s specialist charity team has over twenty years’ experience of acting for charities and not for profit organisations. We act for over 100 charities and not for profit organisations from small local charities under the audit threshold up to larger charities who operate internationally.
We regard our size as our strength – we are able to offer a personalized, cost effective and reliable accountancy service with a friendly down to earth approach combined with the knowledge and expertise you would expect from a larger organisation.
Key to building a sustainable relationship with our clients is not just ensuring you meet your regulatory obligations but also taking the time to get to know you, embracing your culture and ethos.
How Can We Help You
- Charity accounting and audit services – specifically dealing with the issues pertinent to the charity and not for profit sectors
- Independent examination of charity accounts
- Charity taxation services including Gift Aid
- SORP accounting and compliance
- Payroll & VAT
- Seminars open to clients and non-clients
- Programme of individually tailored focus groups
- Implementation and training on new computerised accounting systems
- Internal controls
- Governance reviews
- Risk management and reserves policy advice
- Trustees’ annual report content advice to include public benefit reporting
- Completion of annual returns
- Advice on how to set up a charity
- Guidance on charity funding